- Apple Watch. Now you won’t need to reach for your iPhone to remember somebody’s name and make a call. View contacts and make phone calls using your Apple Watch!
- Automatic normalization of phone numbers. No matter how a phone number appears on a business card, ABBYY BCR will automatically put in all the missing parts, so that you can reach the contact even if the country code was omitted in print.
- Autocompletion of addresses. BCR will correct any typos and fill in the missing address fields (e.g. postcode, ZIP code, or county).
- Spotlight search. Find business cards stored in BCR using the Spotlight search on the main screen (swipe down to open Spotlight).
- Automatic backups. Your contacts will be regularly backed up for you to make your valuable data 100% restorable.
Enable Salesforce subscription (1 month for $2.99 or 1 year for $9.99) to export you business cards to Salesforce CRM.
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
苹果i派党友情提醒,最新版本 8.40 中的新功能: We have tremendous news! Now you can use BCR not only on your iPhone, but also on a computer. Meet ABBYYBCR.COM! To start working with the web version, enable synchronization in the mobile app and enter the email and password you used in the app on ABBYYBCR.COM. Now it's much more convenient to work with business cards, add notes, edit, sort and send emails!
But that’s not all! In this version we’ve done a lot of useful things:
+ Unified the app name across platforms, so the BCR Plus turned into BCR Pro, but the actual app is still the same and even better.
+ Added export of business cards to Salesforce CRM (subscription required).
+ Improved sending: when choosing one of your business cards to send via email, the menu indicates not only the name, but the company as well. This is useful when you represent several businesses.
+ Added Photos Framework support: now you can add images for recognition from the iPad gallery and iCloud. On iPhone, you can add photos not only from Albums, but also form Moments, by selecting a place or date of shooting.
+ Improved camera focus and added focus on a spot with a tap.
+ Improved Spotlight functionality so you can search business cards from the home screen even faster.
+ Improved export to Excel. Now a CSV file opens in any version of MS Excel.
+ Fixed bugs related to export to iPhone Contacts. Now two-way communication with contacts works even in the most difficult cases.
+ Refactored, reduced the size of the application, corrected a bunch of bugs, so now everything works even faster, better and more stable!
And the traditional request, please rate our work in a fresh positive review on the App Store.