- Apple Watch. Now you won’t need to reach for your iPhone to remember somebody’s name and make a call. View contacts and make phone calls using your Apple Watch!
- Automatic normalization of phone numbers. No matter how a phone number appears on a business card, ABBYY BCR will automatically put in all the missing parts, so that you can reach the contact even if the country code was omitted in print.
- Autocompletion of addresses. BCR will correct any typos and fill in the missing address fields (e.g. postcode, ZIP code, or county).
- Spotlight search. Find business cards stored in BCR using the Spotlight search on the main screen (swipe down to open Spotlight).
- Facebook 和 LinkedIn 智能搜索：将社交媒体账户连接到名片，自动上传 Facebook 联系人的照片。
- Automatic backups. Your contacts will be regularly backed up for you to make your valuable data 100% restorable.
Enable Salesforce subscription (1 month for $2.99 or 1 year for $9.99) to export you business cards to Salesforce CRM.
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
CORPORATE VOLUME LICENSING
If you are interested in volume licensing for your company or any customization of the app, please contact us at email@example.com
苹果i派党友情提醒,最新版本 8.60.0 中的新功能: In this release, we present our new business card editor. No extra taps are needed to review and edit your new contact. Recognized fields are automatically highlighted on the image of the business card for easy check and verification. Even long text fields are fully displayed.
We are also introducing our new smart search on Facebook and LinkedIn: the most likely profiles are ranked higher in the search results. Connect social media accounts to your new contact in 3 easy steps:
- while editing a business card scan tap Search on Facebook/LinkedIn
- Log in with your social media account for the first time to search faster and more accurately
- Choose the correct profile to link with the business card. If the contact does not have a photo, it will be added from Facebook.
Now you can open your new contact’s Facebook or LinkedIn profile directly from the Business Card Reader.
Please share with us your feedback, comments, and questions here on the App Store. We will be happy to help you!