- Apple Watch. Now you won’t need to reach for your iPhone to remember somebody’s name and make a call. View contacts and make phone calls using your Apple Watch!
- Automatic normalization of phone numbers. No matter how a phone number appears on a business card, ABBYY BCR will automatically put in all the missing parts, so that you can reach the contact even if the country code was omitted in print.
- Autocompletion of addresses. BCR will correct any typos and fill in the missing address fields (e.g. postcode, ZIP code, or county).
- Spotlight search. Find business cards stored in BCR using the Spotlight search on the main screen (swipe down to open Spotlight).
- Automatic backups. Your contacts will be regularly backed up for you to make your valuable data 100% restorable.
Enable Salesforce subscription (1 month for $2.99 or 1 year for $9.99) to export you business cards to Salesforce CRM.
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.