Foodish makes dining and drinking twice as much fun.
Foodish provides an elegant and convenient daily and weekly overview of all entered meals and drinks.
A candy bar is a small sin, a chocolate cake is a big one.
If we're honest, we know exactly what we should avoid in healthy diet. That's why Foodish doesn't require you to put your food on a scale. Entering anything is easy and quickly done: just choose how healthy your food is, enter a title and/or snap a picture - and you're done!
Foodish records what meals and drinks you had in a hands-on manner and gives a valuable overview how healthy or unhealthy a diet is.
Foodish is the elegant and modern way to track a diet for all those who don't want to mess with scales and calories or just want to eat more healthily.
And if you had something special: tell it your friends! Foodish supports Twitter and Facebook. Also, there's direct Wikipedia integration, so you know what you get when you're being served Saltimbocca.
Version 1.1 now offers a more diverse experience. Due to popular demand, Foodish supports adding notes to your items. Also, Foodish records location data and displays all of your entries in a handy map for future reference.
苹果i派党友情提醒,最新版本 1.1 中的新功能: - Full iPhone 5 support and new iOS 6.0 features.
- Introducing a mapping feature, so you can see where you had that delicious meal.
- Introducing a notes feature, so you can keep tabs on various other aspects of your diet.
- Added the option to re-use old photos or even complete entries.
- Optimized the statistics view, which now rotates according to your device's orientation.
- In statistics, you can now page between weeks by swiping the graph left-to-right and vice versa.
- Added a quick snap feature for easy picture-taking from the main screen.
- Added more helpful error messages.
- Fine-tuned various images.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Various performance improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
- Various animation improvements.
- Removed iOS 4.x support (minimum required version is now iOS 5.1).