FREE for Halloween!!! September 1920, the Vatican appoints Father Arno Moriani, the "Devil's Advocate", to investigate a potential candidate for sainthood in Transylvania. But in the shadows of the disturbing ruins that were once Vlad the Impaler's castle, his investigation takes an unexpected turn...
There is obviously no such thing as vampires... at least according to the official line of the Catholic Church. But how can you be so sure, standing in the swirling mists of Transylvania ? Carry out your investigation amidst tales of bloody deeds and ancestral fears. Doubts start clouding your mind and doubt begets fear...
You play Father Arno and you help him investigate in the mysterious city of Vladoviste.
This is Part 1 of a 3 part Point and Click adventure series.
Highlights of the game :
- High Definition graphics and movies.
- Easy inventory and documents system.
- Different puzzles to solve.
- Different musics and ambient sounds
- 3 hours of game play for Part 1: the two first days of father Moriani in the city of Vladoviste.
- Voices and text in 5 languages (English, German, French, Italian and Spanish)
Note : This is not a port or an emulation of the PC version. It is a complete redesign of the game exclusive for the iPhone. The gameplay and content of the game is different from its PC predecessor.
Part 2 is Now Out in the App Store!
Dracula: The Path of the Dragon - Part 1 iPhone is developed by Tetraedge Inc and is published by Chillingo Ltd.