When you are getting paid via contract, or from multiple sources, it is critical for you to track your activity for each project, as well as the amount of time you spend on each. Insert your schedule and your pay will be displayed in a variety of formats for easy analysis. Check if your employer is paying you the right hours. Plan ahead to estimate your pay on payday.
• Set multiple defaults for various jobs.
• All monetary units and date formats supported.
• Timers keep running in background when app is closed.
• Support for multiple work periods on the same day.
• Support for break time.
• Support for overtime
• Support for work-hours which continue into the next day (night shifts).
• Ability to add notes for each work period entry.
• Ability to add non billable time and extra money (e.g. tips).
• Export by email an overview of daily or monthly totals.
• Backup and keep your data safe and restore it later through your Dropbox account.
• Export CSV files to your email account or store them in your Dropbox folder.
• Automatically calculate total earnings since the beginning of the workday, month, or year.
• Animated counter updates continuously as earnings grow, accounting for input variables.
• View charts and reports based on worked time or earnings for any given period.
• View the time worked so far for the current day, month, or year.
• Passcode protection.
• Simple, attractive interface featuring an “at-a-glance” dashboard
• Custom large number pad.
Keep a watchful eye on your time and salary by easily generating daily or monthly reports covering any period of time, giving you an overview of earnings and worked hours. Export for any period of time an overview of all work & earnings details to your email account for archiving or further analysis.
If you like the app, please rate it on the App Store, it helps us and keep updates coming!
For more information or support visit our website http://www.salarybookapp.com