SEAiq Pilot VPP is a member of the SEAiq family of chart plotting apps. It is designed especially for use by river/channel/harbor pilots. It includes support for loading vector charts in the S-57, S-63, iENC, and CM93 formats and use of external NMEA/AIS over WiFi.
IMPORTANT: you can try all the features in SEAiq Pilot VPP by downloading our other app, SEAiq Pilot, which has a 7-day evaluation period. For non-pilots, we recommend SEAiq Free and SEAiq Open.
Features unique to SEAiq Pilot include:
* Support for official HO S-57/S-63 marine charts
* Adheres to IHO S-52 chart display standards
* Predicted vessel display (with ROT)
* Docking aids displaying distance/velocity to wharf fenders
* Vessel catalog
* Supports WiFi based AIS plugs and Portable Pilot Units
* NMEA/AIS record and playback
* Waypoints, routes, ETA, XTD, speed limits
* Route Meeting Point
* Visual CPA
* AIS "virtual boarding"
* Mariners tools: VRM, EBL, Mariners Notes, Clearing Lines i派党您身边的苹果小助手iPadown
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.