"10/10" - AppAdvice
"9/10" -Pocket Gamer, Gold Award
"9/10" - TouchArcade
"9/10" - 148Apps
Play the cult classic puzzle game critics are raving about! Shibuya Grandmaster is an addictive and mind-bending arcade puzzle game, in the vein of Tetris, Puyo Puyo, and Lumines. It's a challenging game, but the hardest part of all may be getting yourself to stop!
"The secret of Shibuya is that it demands skill at a whole bunch of different things at once... It's fast, furious and utterly enthralling." -Pocket Gamer
- Completely original gameplay, celebrated by the PAX 10, IGF, and critics.*
- An old-school arcade experience based on developing pure skill.
- An addictive progression system which constantly teaches you to improve.
- 7 gameplay speeds, up to the impossibly fast Gentle Rain.
- 60fps silky-smooth and responsive gameplay.
- Customization via a wide variety of atmospheric backgrounds and color sets.
- 5-song licensed soundtrack.
- Colorblind-friendly color set swapping.
- Leaderboards across multiple categories to challenge your friends.
* Praise for the original Shibuya (2010):
“Shibuya is a great puzzler that I recommend without hesitation. It’s rare to find a fresh color-matching puzzle game, but Shibuya succeeds.” -IGN
"A touch-controlled narcotic" -Gameshack
“While Shibuya is very easy-to-learn, it isn’t so easy to put down once you get hooked by its charms” -Macworld
Selected for the PAX 10 Indie Showcase, 2010
Honorable Mention for the IGF's Best Mobile Game
IOS Indie Game Of The Year - DIYgamer
About in-app purchases: the only in-app purchases in Shibuya Grandmaster come in the form of optional, one-time purchases of additional backgrounds and color schemes, nothing that affects gameplay in any way. You can get everything available (and everything we'll ever add) at a steep discount with the Everything Forever purchase.