Skeletal 3D Encyclopedia: It is a medical application to show the 206 bones in the human body, each category of bones, and every human bone, which separately can be seen in 3D, and manipulated with a finger and rotate in all directions.
This is an extensive version of Encyclopedia 3D anatomical Human Skeletal.
Use two fingers to zoom in / out graphics, full text, and pictures, inside the encyclopedia.
Also this full 3D skeletal and 206 bones you can use one finger to rotate in all directions each 3D component.
Normal mode: Slide pages inside the encyclopedia: just slide a finger on screen.
Zoom mode: just slide a finger in any direction.
Included this encyclopedia 3D Skeletal:
- All full 3D Human Skeletal.
- Full 3D each 206 bones category and each bone to rotate.
- Full 3D ( skull, chest, pelvis, arms, legs, etc )
- All 3D can be Zoom ( in / out ) and can be rotated in all directions with a finger.
- A complete and extended Encyclopedia of human Skeletal.
Some topics in this encyclopedia:
- Human Skeletal information
- Bones Structure
- Facila Skeleton
- Thorax skeletal
- Musculoskeletal information
- Arma bones
- Legs bones
- Bones disease
- Bones fracture
You can search on our web site more 3D (or 2D ) medical and anatomy applications.
By Dr. Mau Navas, (digital Anatomy encyclopedias)
All 206 human body bones ENCYCLOPEDIA 3D
And of course your comments and emails are always welcome for updates, suggestions and provide a better service for you.