"Triangle ... Triangle ... Triangle"
5/5 - Touch Arcade
YANKAI'S TRIANGLE is a love letter to TRIANGLES. A puzzling puzzle game about the beauty and joy of infinitely tapping on TRIANGLES for some reason.
With an elegant innovative revolutionary TRIANGLE-first approach to interface, YANKAI'S TRIANGLE lets you tap on TRIANGLES to spin them and stuff. Colors play a part in gameplay too I think. Bring TRIANGLES to a forgotten TRIANGLE, and uncover a TRIANGLE hidden deep beneath the YANKAI.
• Pretty Fun Gameplay (it's all right)
• No Filler - A Veritable Infinity of Meticulously Definitely Handcrafted TRIANGLES
• Over 1.74 x 10^26 Possible Levels (all definitely handcrafted)
• An Inscrutable Three-Pronged Scoring System
• A 'Happy Sounds' Option (woohoo!)
• A 'Colorblind' Option if You Are Colorblind (it's not great tbh)
• A Cool Film Grain Effect (some people don't like it but i think it's cool)
• A Cool Tiled TRIANGLE Background Effect
• Also there are Leaderboards
• And some Achievements
A Game By Kenny Sun
(YAN rhymes with KEN and KAI rhymes with EYE by the way)