Epic Synth is a polyphonic substractive synthesizer inspired by classic analog synths of the 1980s. Its beautiful and familiar interface helps you focus on what matters the most: creative musical exploration!
Epic Synth’s straightforward and effective sound architecture stood the test of time. It’s simple enough for beginners to learn about synthesis yet powerful enough to satisfy experienced sound modellers. Epic Synth’s sound engine provides tons of room to create great sounds, from classic leads to juicy acid basses, from 8-bit-like effects to complex evolving sonic textures.
- 64-bit Universal app
- AudioBus® compatible
- CoreMIDI support
- Classic time-tested sound architecture
- 8 voices of polyphony via MIDI connection (5 when using touchscreen on iPhone)
- Arpeggiator with key hold
- Patch memory stores 6 banks of 8 programs
- Sound Patch sharing via email
- Memory bank backup via email
- Pitch bend
- Control sound parameters with MIDI CC
Epic Synth’s sound architecture is reminiscent of the legendary Juno line of analog synthesizers from the 1980s:
- Multi-mode oscillator with pulse width modulation, sub-oscillator, and noise generator
- ADSR envelope generator
- Low-pass and high-pass filters
- Dual-mode amplifier using envelope generator or key gate
- LFO with delay function
- Chorus effect
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.